With experts in the field of Chronic Conditions Management, VBurchett consulting provides the only fully integrated proactive engagement platform.
Also, integrated into the platform is a fully functioning telemedicine/unified communications technology with over 19 million users worldwide and a virtual call center of certified behavior change specialists. We have the only fully integrated proactive CMS engagement platform. It includes remote patient monitoring united with most EMR’s including Cerner and Epic. Dynamic regulatory compliant plans for behavioral health, chronic conditions management, transitional care, and annual wellness visits.
An integrated, fully unified, end to end solution that includes:
● Unified Communications
● Chronic Care Management
● Remote Patient Monitoring
● Full Patient Engagement Center
● Systems Integration
PATIENT ENGAGEMNT CENTER
At VBurchett Center, we have a virtual call center with trained Behavior Change Specialists able to accommodate patients and clients across the required continuum of care with an aging population. Services include 24/7 Nurse Triage, telemedicine, chronic conditions management, remote patient monitoring with alert validation/escalation
1. RPM,CCM,TCM,BHI etc. are bundled under one fee of $79.00 to physician per patient. The practice makes thousands$$$ per month and WE take care of the patient"s, needs, wants, and desires!. Your MACRA score stays high and the income stay higher!!
2. Platform is completely integrated between all services to all EMR’s
3. No additional RPM monitoring fees (industry standard ranges from $35 + up per patient, permonth)
4. Patient Engagement Centers staffed with certified Behavior Change Specialists trained specifically to use the platform and drive engagement on all programs enhancing the physician’s revenue stream (CCM, Complex, BHI, and Transitional etc.)
5. Ease of billing using one unified platform.
6. Over 19 million users of the Telemedicine/UC technology worldwide
7. RPM integrated with Epic, Cerner and care plans
VALUE PROPOSITION - WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
1. Doctor Increase Revenue Stream
○ Increase MIP’s/MACRA Scores
○ Patient Satisfaction/Market Share
○ Reduction in Re-admissions
○ Patient Compliance/Ease of Use
○ Better Care and Health Outcomes
○ Coordination of Care across the Care Continuum
○ Increased Engagement and Quality of Life
3. Distribution Channel
○ Identifies Medical Necessity Generating Ancillary Services
○ Increased Revenue
○ 3 year agreement - industry norm is two
○ Data Repository to Create Industry Best Practices
Copyright © 2019 DS Medical Holdings, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.